Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Avenged Sevenfold

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Avenged Sevenfold

    Anyone on here listen to their music? I'm pretty excited about their new album comming up at the end of october

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    nothing is as good as the old black album. they've went mainstream, but it's still some good stuff

  3. #3
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    I agree with Steer, but since M.Shadows had throat surgery, he does sound good, though it will never be the same as he was on the Black album.

    I like Almost Easy a lot, the Rev has a unique guitar style that really picks my ear, so I'm looking forward to hearing more of the new stuff.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Revs the drummer, Syn and Zacky play guitar.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    I like almost easy as well... and critical acclaim.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    To be honest, I've never listened to their older stuff that everyone says is the best. The only I'm really familiar with, is City of Evil. It was good, though. Some harder songs and softer with Seize the Day, but all in all good. Their guitarist (plural) has to be some of the most underrated.

    PS: Thanks for the info of the new cd.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  7. #7
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blue52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Revs the drummer, Syn and Zacky play guitar. </div></div>

    perfect evidence of why you shouldn't drink and post LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Old AX7 is good stuff for sure! I can't really fault them for sounding a bit softer though since there lead singer did have that vocal cord thing...

    I Am Ghost and Darkest Hour are pretty good bands to check out also.
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Haha its all good, at least you like some good music right?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    she likes some bad music as well man...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •